Answered By: Mojisola Ahonsi
Last Updated: Jul 11, 2024     Views: 6


You can come in and register for a community user card with a valid Maryland or District Of Columbia issued identity card.

The group study rooms are only for use by registered Montgomery College students.

Community users do not enjoy this privilege.

 kindly see:


You may come in and work in any of the floors at the Rockville campus library. (The silent floors , which are quiet or the interactive floor, which is not so quiet. These spaces are available for all library users.)




Related Topics

Chat with a Librarian