Answered By: Anne Briggs Last Updated: Feb 17, 2020 Views: 1
1. Make sure your Nook device is registered by checking under Settings > My Account.
2. Install and register the Adobe Digital Editions app. You must register the app with the same email address you used to register your Nook in step 1.
3. Using a computer (not your Nook), open a web browser and navigate to the library's website: https://library.montgomerycollege.edu.
4. Search for your ebook on RaptorSearch. Select the title you'd like to read.
5. On the item page, click the "Electronic Resource: Click Here to View" link. If you are off campus, you will be prompted to enter your M number.
6. Click the Download button, and select th loan length and desired format (if applicable).
7. Adobe Digital Editions will open the ebook. Connect your Nook to the computer using a USB cable. In the top section of the computer screen, select "Library View" and then drag and drop the ebook to the Nook.
8. Disconnect your Nook from the computer and go to the "Library" section. Locate "My Files" by selecting the more options arrows in the top right section and open the Adobe Digital Editions folder.
9. Select "Transferred ebook" and it will open for you to read.