Answered By: Anne Briggs Last Updated: Feb 17, 2020 Views: 2
1. Open Safari and navigation to the library's website: https://library.montgomerycollege.edu.
2. Search for your ebook on RaptorSearch. Select the title you'd like to read.
3. On the item page, click the "Electronic Resource: Click Here to View" link. If you are off campus, you will be prompted to enter your M number.
4. Click the Download button, and select th loan length and desired format (if applicable).
5. The ebook will open in an app called Bluefire and you can read it. If you don't have Bluefire installed on your iPad, download it from the App Store. Make sure to register the Bluefire app in order to read ebooks by using your Adobe ID and password.
Note: Downloading ebooks from the eBooks on EBSCOhost platform requires an EBSCO account.