Answered By: Anne Briggs Last Updated: Feb 17, 2020 Views: 4
1. Ensure your Kindle Fire device is registered by selecting My Account in the Settings feature. This step is required to download ebooks to your Kindle Fire.
2. Open the web browser on your Kindle Fire.
3. Navigate to the library website: https://library.montgomerycollege.edu.
4. Search for your eBook on RaptorSearch. Select the title you'd like to read.
5. On the item page, click the "Electronic Resource: Click Here to View" link. If you are off campus, you will be prompted to enter your M number.
6. Click the Download button, and select th loan length and desired format (if applicable).
7. The ebook will open in an app called Bluefire and you can begin to read it. If you don't have Bluefire installed, the device will display on-screen instructions on how to install it. Make sure you register the Bluefire app after installing it in order to read ebooks by using your Adobe ID and password.