Answered By: Anne Briggs Last Updated: Feb 17, 2020 Views: 21
eBooks on EBSCOhost is a popular e-book platform that includes reference works, scholarly monographs, literature, and other fiction. You can search for ebooks by title, keyword, author, or full text and can browse the book online or "check it out" after creating a free online account. Checking out a book allows you to view the book anywhere, anytime for the specified check out period. These titles are also accessible through our MC Library Catalog or RaptorSearch.
In addition, eBooks on EBSCOhost includes:
- Ability to save or email up to 100 pages of an e-book (depending on publisher-specified limits).
- Notetaking feature to assist with research by allowing you to take notes on ebooks and save them to your My EBSCOhost folder for later viewing.
- Citation export features.
To download a book to a PC or laptop:
1. Download Adobe Digital Editions and create an Adobe ID.
2. Go to the ebook in the catalog or RaptorSearch.
3. Create a MyEBSCOhost account by clicking "Sign In" then "Create a New Account."
4. Download the ebook to Adobe Digital Editions.
The book will be returned after seven days.
To learn more, view this guide on eBooks on EBSCOhost basics.