Answered By: Niyati Pandya
Last Updated: May 21, 2018     Views: 28

You can request books and journal articles not owned by the MC Library. Please check the MC Library Catalog before submitting any interlibrary loan request. Login with your MC ID # and complete the electronic request form available through ILLiad.  

Please visit our page on Interlibrary Loan (ILL)  for more information.


Related Topics

Chat with a Librarian


Reference assistance 24/7 from the Maryland AskUsNow! cooperative.