Answered By: Bobby Reeves
Last Updated: Aug 06, 2021     Views: 182

Yes, however the link must be stable and point to a webpage that is not password protected. A stable link is one in which the web address can be bookmarked and successfully returned to repeatedly. An unstable link is one that is dynamically generated for each new user.

You can also post links to electronic journals, provided that Montgomery College has a current subscription or open access. Please submit the stable link to the article, or the full bibliographic citation to the article and a note indicating the electronic journal database (e.g. JSTOR) where the stable link to the article can be found.

If students are accessing electronic reserves from off-campus, the first time they click 'view this item' they will be asked to log in using their MC ID number beginning with and including the M and all numbers.

Related Topics

Chat with a Librarian