Answered By: Richelle Charles
Last Updated: Aug 02, 2017     Views: 57

You need to have a current Montgomery College ID card. Driver's licenses and other forms of picture ID that are not the Montgomery College ID card are not valid.  ID cards are issued at the Office of Student Life at the Germantown and Takoma Park/Silver Spring campuses, and at the Office of Public Safety and Emergency Management at the Rockville Campus.

Chat with a Librarian


Reference assistance 24/7 from the Maryland AskUsNow! cooperative.