Answered By: [Unclaimed]
Last Updated: Aug 08, 2017     Views: 54

Should you need a book or other materials that Montgomery College does not own, students can submit an online request for these through our Interlibrary Loan page. We do not have reciprocal agreements with other institutions, however you may be eligible for a public library card in your area.  You can visit your local public library's homepage for information about obtaining a library card.

Related Topics

Chat with a Librarian


Reference assistance 24/7 from the Maryland AskUsNow! cooperative.