Answered By: [Unclaimed]
Last Updated: Aug 29, 2017     Views: 1127

MC Students

Borrowing Information
You must have a valid student ID. You can obtain a student ID from the Office of Student Life on the Germantown and Takoma Park/Silver Spring campuses. On the Rockville campus, photo IDs are made in the Student Services lobby. Each library card holder is responsible for all library materials borrowed with his/her library card. You will not be able to check out any materials, including reserve items, without a valid student ID.

Community Patrons

Borrowing Materials
You will need a valid library card from Montgomery College. We do not accept Montgomery County Public Library cards or cards issued by other colleges. Residents of Maryland or of the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age are eligible. To obtain a card, you must present proper identification such as a driver's license at the Circulation desk. Library card holders are responsible for all library materials borrowed with their library card.

Chat with a Librarian


Reference assistance 24/7 from the Maryland AskUsNow! cooperative.