Answered By: [Unclaimed] Last Updated: Aug 09, 2017 Views: 151
Answered By: [Unclaimed]
Last Updated: Aug 09, 2017 Views: 151
- You can login to your library account from the icon on the home page located in the top right corner.
- Or, you can go to the MC Library Catalog and click on the My Account tab near the top middle of the screen.
Either way, you will get a login screen. Login with your MC ID # including the M and all numbers.
- Put in your last name as requested.
If you have items checked out, you will see a list of what you currently have out and when they are due.
- If you want to renew, check the Renew box to the far left of the screen.
- Press the Renew Items button at the bottom of the screen to complete the process. If the item is renewable, it will give you a new due date.
Click here for more information!