Answered By: [Unclaimed] Last Updated: Jun 28, 2017 Views: 76
Guidelines for Copying:
Single copies may be made by or for teachers for scholary research and class preparation. These guidelines include:
- a chapter in a book
- an article from a periodical (magazine, journal, newspaper, etc.)
- a short story, short essay or short poem
- a chart, diagram graphic, picture or drawing
Multiple copies may be made for classroom use, not to exceed one copy per pupil, and must:
- Meet the tests for spontaneity and brevity;
- Meet the test for cumulative effect; and
- include a notice of copyright on each copy.
Chat with a Librarian
Reference assistance 24/7 from the Maryland AskUsNow! cooperative.