Skip to Questions

LibFAQs - Got Questions? We've Got Answers.


How do I use RefWorks or Noodle Tools?

Last Updated: Nov 21, 2014  |  133 Views

Was this helpful? 0   1


You can access RefWorks or Noodle Tools by going to the MC Libraries' Citation Tools guide. 

Once you access RefWorks or Noodle Tools, you will need to set up a personal account. 

The Citation Tools guide links to tutorials, videos, and the support sites for both tools, on the Find Online Citation Tools page. 

Answered by Jenny HatlebergBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Call or text!

    • a small icon
      Send us a text message! (240) 654-1728
    • a small icon
      Call us. Germantown: 240-567-7853 Rockville: 240-567-7130 Takoma Park/Silver Spring: 240-567-1536 Cafritz Art: 240-567-5813

    Live Chat

    Reference assistance 24/7 from the Maryland AskUsNow! cooperative.

    Related content from MC Libraries' Research Guides and Course Pages