Skip to Questions

LibFAQs - Got Questions? We've Got Answers.


Do MC students have borrowing privileges anywhere else?

Last Updated: Aug 09, 2012  |  35 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


Get Books & more from other Libraries (ILL)

ILL Information & Policies:

Interlibrary loan is centralized at the Rockville Campus Library.  You can call us at
or send an e-mail to Interlibrary Loan.  Requests can be submitted at any time but ILL staff hours are limited, 10am to 4pm, Monday - Friday.  

You can arrange to borrow materials that the Montgomery College Libraries do not own through our interlibrary loan (ILL) service. This service is restricted to current MC students, faculty and staff. 

Forms for Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Requests:

Fill out the form as completely and as accurately as possible as this will help us to obtain the material for you.  Make sure you indicate your College affiliation, including your MC ID number beginning with M, and provide contact information.

  • If you are requesting a circulating book, etc. , please use this form

  • If you are requesting an article, please use this form


Answered by Vickie DrakeBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Call or text!

    • a small icon
      Send us a text message! (240) 654-1728
    • a small icon
      Call us. Germantown: 240-567-7853 Rockville: 240-567-7130 Takoma Park/Silver Spring: 240-567-1536 Cafritz Art: 240-567-5813

    Live Chat

    Reference assistance 24/7 from the Maryland AskUsNow! cooperative.

    Related content from MC Libraries' Research Guides and Course Pages