What is Pharos?
Pharos is the software system in the library that requires all users to login to the computers:
- · Gives everyone equal access to the computers
- · Allows Students to have 6 hours of computer access per day, in 2 hour sessions
- · Allows Community Patrons to have 2 hours of access per day, in 1 hour sessons
- · Includes Express Machines for 15 minutes use
- · Requires a login and password
a. Students use M Number (login) and last name (password)
b. Community Patrons use library bar code number and last name
- · At end of the sessions
a. Computer will restart and reset after each session
b. Save your work to your own device before time runs out!