Skip to Questions

LibFAQs - Got Questions? We've Got Answers.


What do you need to have to check out books or reserve group study rooms as a student?

Last Updated: Nov 10, 2015  |  28 Views

Was this helpful? 1   0


You need to show a current Montgomery College ID card, with current semester registration sticker on the front of the ID card. The ID must have the current semester sticker, which can be received at the Office of Student Life, Office of Admissions, Office of Financial Aid, or any of the campus Welcome Centers.

Answered by Vickie DrakeBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Call or text!

    • a small icon
      Send us a text message! (240) 654-1728
    • a small icon
      Call us. Germantown: 240-567-7853 Rockville: 240-567-7130 Takoma Park/Silver Spring: 240-567-1536 Cafritz Art: 240-567-5813

    Live Chat

    Reference assistance 24/7 from the Maryland AskUsNow! cooperative.

    Related content from MC Libraries' Research Guides and Course Pages